Board of Directors
Martha Wade, MA(President)had tremendous success as a former child actress (co-starring on The Waltons, Days of Our Lives, and many other television shows). She received her MA in Intercultural Studies from BIOLA University, a teaching credential from Whittier College, and a BA from UCLA in dance.
Wayne Brazil, MA, MFA Licensed Marriage Family Therapist (Treasurer) is a Clinic Director of G. Wayne Brazil and Associates, Counselors and Consultants. In addition to being a board member, Wayne acts as the supervising therapist over the Volunteer Marriage Family Therapist Trainees who lead the individual and group therapy sessions for A quarter Blue.
Micah Burpo, (Vice President) is the CEO of MEB Enterprises, Inc. and SoCal Juniors Volleyball Club. Micah is involved in many of the fundraisers that A Quarter Blue hosts.
Dawn Bullock, (Secretary) worked as a supervisor at the United States District Court for almost 25 years. After taking a year off from the courts she returned in November of 2015 and is currently the Judicial Assistant to a Federal Judge. She is a member of the Federal Court Clerk’s Association, The Federal Judicial Assistant’s Association, and the National Association of Professional Women. She focuses on A Quarter Blue’s grant writing.
Catherine Youngerman-Hernandez, BS (Member) is a successful licensed real estate agent and broker, with Walter K. Bowman Real Estate 1990 to Present. She holds a Bachelor’s in Business Administration with an emphasis in Management. CSULB. She currently serves on the Pacific West Association of Realtors Grievance Committee, past President, Secretary of Kiwanis of Cypress, Secretary of Cypress Festival Association, member of Soroptimist, and recipient of PTA Golden Oak and multiple other awards.
Jennifer Havriluk (Member), Sales Executive for American Print and List Services for 17 years, is A Quarter Blue’s major contributor of preventative resources that have been distributed worldwide to assist in protecting children. Her heart to truly protect children grew as returned from Russia after adopting two children.
- Wayne Brazil, MA, MFA
- Kathryn E. Hamel, M.A. — Law Enforcement, California
- Carol Reza, Founder and Executive Director of Bridge of Faith
- Sergeant Dan Romo — Law Enforcement, California
- Maya Hivale—Child Protective Services, California
- Jennifer Havriluk — Business Owner (American Mailing Printing List Services)
- Dr. Natasha West — Pediatrician
- Dr. Sharon Wollaston — Pediatrician
- Rhonda Stern — Attorney
- Roylyn Burton, Community Program Specialist with Social Services, Co-Founder of Faith in Motion
- Sharon Landis, Foster/Adoptive Parent Development Team with Social Services, Co-Founder of Faith in Motion